Note: this website is a review of Men Made Easy, not the actual Men Made Easy sales site. If you need to go to the Men Made Easy sales site, click here.
I’m sure that, just like me, you have tried everything in the book to attract a man to you. It’s tough, isn’t it? They tell us girls to “be ourselves” and then it just seems that we’re not pretty enough, or that we’re not sociable enough. And when we try to get “dolled up” to catch the eye of some guy, we just get creepy perverts who want a quick one night stand.
I struggled, too. For years I was alone, trying to figure out how to bring a man into my life that would care for me and cherish me for who I really was. Here are some of the things that I tried (that I’m sure you have, too):
1. Focusing on looks… which attracted the wrong kinds of men
2. Trying to “give it up” way sooner than I could, thinking that I could get them coming back for more.
3. Trying to find guys who said that they wanted a romantic relationship… only to find out that we were completely incompatible.
But it’s really not as hard as it seems to find a good guy, understand what makes him tick, and get him to fall deeply in love with you.
Kara Oh has made it easier than ever before.
You see, Kara was married, once. Things were going great for her, until the morning her husband asked to have an open marriage. It shocked her, and things rapidly fell apart.
Here, if you haven’t watched this introductory video by Kara Oh yet, check it out below:
After that, she began to wonder what had gone wrong. She found some of the common things that cause a relationship to fail. And it turns out that they are the same things that keep men from committing to girls like you and me.
Whether you are in a relationship that seems to be failing, or you are having trouble getting a man to stick it out with you, Kara’s guide will share some tips with you, such as:
1. Teaching you how to communicate clearly with him, rather than making him guess and intuit. You might not even realize you’re doing this!
2. Making your boyfriend or husband really feel like a man is important. And the guide will teach you how.
3. Turning your husband or boyfriend down for sex is the worst thing you can do. It undermines the relationship faster than anything else. You will find out why.
4. You have to actually tell your man how happy he makes you. He won’t “just know.”
The biggest set of problems we face are often caused by things we’re doing wrong in our relationships.
So just what comes with the Men Made Easy?
Okay, first, you have to know that the whole package only costs $37. Products with a similar theme can cost three or four times as much… sometimes more.
Men Made Easy includes the following:
• Audio Course
• A 20 Minute Coaching Session (Wow!)
• And a private support group.
Consider that you’re getting each of these for only $37, and you will realize just how much bang you are getting for your buck. This is a great package that includes plenty of information that will teach you how to really get the most from your relationships, and to keep your man in love with you for the rest of your life.
Okay – Now Here’s the Bad News
It was just a little difficult for me to stick with the program – at first. This isn’t just a 12 chapter ebook that you read through. It’s a full “self-study course,” designed to help you identify your own faults. It’s only after you identify these faults that you can start correcting them and attracting men to you.
Admitting that I had to do some major self-improvement was tough. But once I got over that, the program started to shine.
Before I knew it, I was out dating again and men were doing things for me that I had never had before. For instance, I was at the local super market, and a man noticed me. He asked if he could help me to the car with my groceries. I was a little surprised, but I obliged.
Once we got to the car, I realized what was going on! The things I had learned from the course were paying off already, and he asked if I wanted to meet up for coffee some time later that week. I had a date!
As time went on and I continued the courses, I had several more dates with several different men. And I came to understand what the course was trying to teach me. Within just a few months I had found a guy that I was really interested in.
Now, I know you’re cringing, because we’ve both been here before. But you’re probably expecting that I got together with this guy, and thanks to everything I learned from the book, we lived happily ever after.
You see, I got so crazy about it that I totally forgot what I had learned in the course. Within a few months, I was single again. But I knew it was my fault. I reverted to my old habits, ignoring my common sense. The whole time it was screaming at me, telling me “Listen to the guide! Listen to the guide!”
The good news, girls, is that today, I am married. After learning the hard way that Kara really knows what she’s talking about, I went back out there and followed her information as closely as I could. After a few more months, I met David. He and I dated for about 9 months before he asked me if I planned on getting married. When I told him I was, he proposed on the spot.
So, just to recap:
1. I had trouble getting and keeping men because I was focused on the wrong things. I thought I knew what they wanted, but I didn’t.
2. I tried Kara’s self-study course, Men Made Easy, and found progress… but I failed when I threw the knowledge out the window.
3. When I really stuck with the guide provided in Men Made Easy, I was able to find a man, keep him, and have him propose me.
4. You should buy Men Made Easy right now if you want to stop struggling to find a man, and keep the one you want.